We started Cheapskat.com because we wanted to bring the
We are committed to offering a complete set of security options that we hope will make your experience the best possible. We want to provide you with the privacy tools necessary to control how and with whom you share your information.
If you have questions or suggestions, please send them to privacy@Cheapskat.com
1. Information Received.
You are not required to provide personally identifiable information to visit the Websites. However, in order to take advantage of certain features you may need to provide some personal information in the future.
- Account Information. In the future, to create an account on Cheapskat.com, we require you to provide your name and email address, to create a user name and to provide a password.
- Third Party User Names and Passwords. Cheapskat.com may ask you to provide your Third Party User Names and Passwords to us to connect you with a third party service. This is solely for your improved user experience.
WE DO NOT STORE OR SHARE THIRD PARTY PASSWORDS
- Personal Information for Social Features. From time to time, Cheapskat.com introduces features that allow friends to share more information about themselves with other friends, including information about what they are doing on the Websites. Cheapskat.com may store the personally identifiable information that you provide us in order to provide these services, including your friends list. Whenever a social feature involves the disclosure of personally identifiable information about you to other people, Cheapskat.com will either provide you with an opportunity to opt out of the disclosure or will seek your consent prior to making the disclosure.
- Demographic and Geographic Data. Cheapskat.com may ask people to voluntarily provide additional demographic information such as age, gender, location, and interests, or we may require it for you to use certain features. We use demographic information to improve our services and to provide you with features like customized advertising. In addition, Cheapskat.com may receive geographic or demographic information from outside sources. These sources may include companies whom we have engaged in accordance with Section 4 to provide that information based on information that you have provided to us, from our Community IM partners, from the third-party messenger services that you access through Cheapskat.com, or from other partners such as in connection with a co-branded website or a promotion. Cheapskat.com may combine the information we receive from those other sources with information we collect through the Websites.
Cheapskat.com may set and access Cheapskat.com cookies on your computer. A cookie may contain information that allows us to track your path through our Web site and to determine whether you have visited us before. It contains no personally identifiable information that would allow us to identify you. Cookies cannot be used to read data off of your hard drive, and cannot retrieve information from any other cookies created by other Web sites.
3. IP Addresses
Cheapskat.com may share data about aggregate IP addresses, but such data does not include personally identifiable information.
4. Usage and Sharing of Information
Usage of Information
Cheapskat.com may use the information it collects, including your personal information, aggregated data, and Anonymized Data, for the following purposes:
- To provide you with access to your account;
- To provide you with the Services;
- To enhance and improve our Services;
- To provide customized advertising to you;
- To conduct research;
- To determine your geographic location or other demographic information about you;
- To create reports and to analyze usage patterns.
Sharing of Information.
Cheapskat.com may share personally identifiable information with third parties in the following cases:
- To enable the normal course of functionality of the Services (for example, your user name(s) and password(s) and IP address will be shared with the Third Party Services where you have an account in order to permit you to log onto and utilize that service through Cheapskat.com);
- With trusted third party service providers who help us in the operation of the Cheapskat.com service and who have agreed to maintain the confidentiality of the data;
- With trusted partner websites to provide you a better user experience on Cheapskat.com.
- As part of Cheapskat.com’s social features, as described above;
- Where we have a good faith belief that it is required in order to respond to subpoenas, court orders, or other legal process, to prevent fraud or imminent harm, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims.
In the event that Cheapskat.com is acquired by or merged with another company or transfers substantially all of its assets to another company, Cheapskat.com will transfer all of its user information and data, including information about you, to that other company.
5. Links to other Websites
We are not responsible for privacy practices found on other websites accessed through Cheapskat.com.