Starting today, Jul 16, 2018 at 3PM EST till tomorrow Jul 17 2018, Amazon is offering its Prime members exclusive deals from electronics, toys, video games, movies, clothing, patio, lawn and garden, sports and outdoor items and more. As always Amazon is touting that they are offering more deals on Prime Day than Black Friday. If You are not a Prime Member, Amazon is offering a 30-day Free trial. We’ll be posting many of the best deals as they become available here.
From now until April 18, 2018, use Apple Pay to get exclusive offers when shopping in apps or on the web:
- Adidas: 15% off all Apple Pay Purchases
- Boxed: 20% off your first purchase of $60 or more
- Goat: up to 30% off the exclusive Springtime Sneakers collection
- Hayneedle: 10% off all Apple Pay Purchases
- Headout: 15% off all Apple Pay bookings
- Hotwire: $15 off $100 Hot Rate hotel bookings
- Jet: 10% off patio and garden purchases, up to a maximum discount of $15
- Saks Fifth Avenue: Free 2-day rush shipping
- Spring: $25 off your first purchase of $75 or more
- Turo: $25 off all Apple Pay bookings
Zappos is offering $25 off a purchase of $50 or more for a limited time. To get this deal, you will need to log into your Facebook account, click here to reveal the offer and click save for later, and head to you FB wallet to view your offers and access Zappos access code. Deal expires Apr 18, 2018.
The Free stuff this week:
- MLB.TV Premium Subscription for FREE ($115.99 value)
- 25% Off MLBShop.com
- 10-Cents Off per gallon of fuel at Shell Stations w/ Fuel Rewards
Old Navy, Gap, and Banana Republic are offering 40% Off sitewide with no minimum for a limited time. To get the discount, use the coupon code: STYLE at checkout. Plus, for Gap customers, use coupon code: BONUS to get an extra 10% off and Free shipping on all orders. Some exclusions apply. Sales tax is added where applicable.
The New Yorker is offering 12 Weeks of The New Yorker (Print + Digital) and Free New Yorker Canvas Tote Bag for $6 for a limited time. You can also opt for just the print or digital subscription if you choose. The Digital subscription gives you all access to newyorker.com, their iOS and Google Newsfeed (Android), and all online archives. Be sure to cancel before the end of the 12-weeks or your subscription will be auto-renewed.