On October 4, 2020, 7-Eleven through their 7NOW App will be offering Large Pizza for FREE for a limited time. Choose from cheese, pepperoni, and extreme meat. Opt to pick it up or have it delivered. There’s a small cart fee of $1.99 if your order is under $15 for delivery. If you are new to 7NOW, you can use promo code: SCORE50 to unlock $50 in delivery credit. The 7NOW App app is available for Android and iOS.
- Coupons.com: Rebate for coffee up to $1.50 on the Coupons.com app, valid for coffee from Starbucks, McDonald’s, Dunkin’ Donuts, 7-Eleven, Tim Hortons, Peet’s Coffee, Subway, Burger King, Taco Bell, Carl’s Jr., Denny’s and IHOP. Scan your receipt with the app and the money be sent to your PayPal account
- Silk: Rebate up to $5 for any dairy-free coffee order. Send a PayPal request to firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and order. Applies to the first 5,000 requests delivered on Sunday.
- 7-Eleven: $1 any size coffee for 7Rewards members. It’s Free to join
- Barnes & Noble: FREE hot or iced coffee with the purchase of any bake item
- Biggby Coffee: FREE 20-ounce hot or iced brewed coffee with any purchase
- Caribou Coffee: 50% off any prepackaged beans with large beverage purchase
- Circle K: FREE any size coffee when you use the Circle K mobile app
- The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf: FREE regular size coffee with any food or beverage purchase over $2. Also through Oct 5, get $3 off a $15 Postmates order
- Corner Bakery: FREE cup of espresso, cold brew, iced or hand-roasted coffee or tea daily for the month of October when you sign up for their loyalty program through Oct 4. No purchase is required to get the free drinks but specialty coffee drinks are excluded
- Cumberland Farms: FREE any size iced or hot coffee by texting COFFEE to 64827 for coupon
- Dunkin’ Donuts: FREE medium hot or iced coffee with any purchase
- Godiva: 30% off coffee bags at Godiva Boutiques and online
- High Brew: 20% off all orders with coupon code: NATIONALCOFFEEDAYFREE
- Godiva: FREE 12 oz. hot or iced coffee with any purchase
- Huddle House: FREE cup of coffee with any dine-in purchase
- IKEA: FREE coffee for IKEA Family‘s club members. This is offered year-round
- Jack in the Box: FREE regular hot or iced coffee with any purchase through the Jack in the Box app
- Kolache Factory: FREE 12-ounce cup of coffee
- Krispy Kreme: FREE brewed coffee. Rewards members also get an original glazed doughnut with their brewed coffee
- Love’s Travel Stops: Any sized coffee or hot beverage for $1. If you use the Love’s Connect app to make your purchase, all proceeds will go to Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals
- MAPCO: FREE 16-ounce coffee
- Nekter Juice Bar: 16-ounce Cold Brew Smoothie for $5 all-day
- Peet’s Coffee & Tea: FREE month of MyPanera+ Coffee Subscription – unlimited premium hot coffee, iced coffee, and hot tea. $8.99 per month after the first free month if you choose to continue
- Pilot Flying J truck stops: FREE hot or cold coffee through their app
- PJ’s Coffee: For every bag of coffee purchased, they will donate a bag of coffee to active U.S. military members
- QuickChek: FREE 20-ounce hot or iced coffee when you download the QuickChek app and register for an account
- Rise Brewing Co.: FREE coupon for a can of coffee when watching this video and completing an online questionnaire
- Scooter’s Coffee: FREE small coffee into a store or through the drive-thru
- Sheetz: FREE cold brew when you order through the Sheetz app.
- Sonic Drive-In: Through Oct 5, Sonic is offering a FREE large drink or slush with orders placed in the Sonic app when you use the promo code: TEACHERS at checkout. Limited to one per customer
- Speedway: FREE 16-ounce hot coffee till 6 pm
- Starbucks: buy a grande or larger handcrafted drink via mobile order, get a handcrafted drink for FREE. Free drink redeemed as a coupon automatically loaded to your Starbucks Rewards account. Coupon value up to $10 and is valid through Oct 6.
- Tim Hortons: Through Oct 26, any size hot or iced coffee for 99-cents through the Tim Hortons app or at timhortons.com
- TravelCenters of America: UltraONE loyalty members can print out a coupon for FREE cup of coffee at the kiosk. All other customers can get a cup of coffee for 99 cents
- Wawa: FREE coffee through their app
Esquire is a fascinating mix of entertainment and enlightenment – stories that amaze and intrigue, fantastic fiction, down-to-earth fashion, sports, great places to do cool things, advice on nutrition and sexual fitness, and fabulous women. Plus books. Movies. Music. Humor. Politics. Esquire is as refreshing as a cold beer on a hot day.
Build the park of a lifetime and rediscover the critically acclaimed rollercoaster simulation bestseller. Feel the thrill of a genre-defining classic, complete with two huge expansion packs.
Mercury Magazines is offering a 1-Year Subscription to Sports Illustrated Magazine for FREE for a limited time.
Sports Illustrated Magazine is one of the leading sports magazines in the world. Every issue features a wide range of sports-related articles and photographs, including columns written by the leading sports analysts and announcers. From previews of upcoming seasons to articles detailing the world behind the scenes, Sports Illustrated Magazine offers a one-of-a-kind look at your favorite players and teams. A 1-year subscription includes 16 issues.
T-Mobile is offering a FREE $250 Prepaid Mastercard when you bring your own device (BYOD), activate a new line of service, and port in a number for a limited time. To get his deal: activate a new line of service by porting in a number from a qualifying US wireless carrier, then register for your rebate here with the promo code: 2020BYOD1. You must complete 30 days of activation. This same offer and promo code also work for current Sprint Customers and they can file their rebate here. Limited to 4 rebates per account. May not be combined with some offers or discounts but many readers have reported it working with the FREE line that T-Mobile is offering for accounts with 2 or more lines.
The Nonda Vehicle Health Monitor Lite is designed to be easily installed – just plug it into your car’s OBD II port and you’re ready to go. It keeps tabs on your engine health with real-time alerts, uses a predictive algorithm analyzes historical engine data for potential issues, decodes engine error codes, allows you to located your parked car, and automatically logs your miles.
T-Mobile is offering new and existing customers a FREE line of service for a limited time. To qualifying, existing customers must have 2 or more lines and for new customers, they must add 2 lines with the 3rd being Free. For existing customers, you must be on one of their qualifying plans to get this offer. Those plans including Simple Choice, ONE, and Magenta. Exclusions will apply, including discounted plans (military, first responder, and 55+) not being eligible. Also, not all Simple Choice plans qualify. Taxes and fees may apply depending on your existing plan. This may include a SIM or activation fee, which could be possibly be waived later. To get this offer, contact T-Mobile customer support online (through their app, texting 611 on a T-Mobile phone, T-Force FB Messenger or Twitter) or through the phone and ask if your plan qualifies. The reference code for this offer 20Q32# but you can also mention the larger banner ad that’s on T-Mobiles front page right now. The Free line will be provided in the form of monthly bill credits and they will end if you cancel any lines.
Silvio Rizzi has Reeder 4 for the iOS in the iOS App Store and Reeder 4 for the Mac in the Mac App Store for FREE (regularly $4.99/$9.99) for a limited time. This is the second time we’ve seen these apps discounted this much. It’s a great feed reader app and it’s the one I prefer to use.
Reeder is my feed reader of choice and it supports multiple services like Feedbin, Feedly, Feed Wrangler, Fever, FeedHQ, Inoreader, NewsBlur, The Old Reader, BazQux Reader, Pocket, and Instapaper. If you don’t want to use a third-party service, Reeder also supports local/standalone RSS. It has a Bionic Reading mode, in-app Read Later service which syncs with iCloud, image previews in the articles list, a much-improved article viewer, and many more features.
In Railway Empire, you will create an elaborate and wide-ranging rail network, purchase over 40 different trains modeled in extraordinary detail, and buy or build railway stations, factories, and attractions to keep your network ahead of the competition.