NYC Restaurant Week is still going on. Till July 25, 2010 enjoy special three-course, prix-fixe $24.07 lunches and $35 dinners at participating restaurants. Plus dine out three or more times at any participating restaurants during NYC Restaurant Week, July 12 to July 25, 2010, and pay with your registered American Express Card to receive a $15 statement credit. Register your American Express Card here.
Recommended restaurants to try:
- Asiate – Mon – Fri: Lunch
- Aureole – Mon – Fri: Lunch
- EN Japanese Brasserie – Mon – Fri & Sunday: Lunch & Dinner
- Café Boulud – Mon – Fri: Lunch
- Le Cirque – Mon – Fri: Lunch & Dinner
- Maloney & Porcelli – Mon – Fri: Lunch & Dinner, Sun: Dinner
- Mesa Grill – Mon – Fri: Lunch & Dinner
- Nougatine at Jean Georges – Mon – Fri, Sun: Lunch & Dinner
Note: Saturdays excluded; Sunday participation optional. Prices are per person and do not include beverage, tax or gratuity. Not all participating restaurants offer the NYC Restaurant Week menu at both meals.