NYC Restaurant Week is here again, from January 24 to February 6, 2011 enjoy special three-course prix-fixe lunch for $24.07 and dinner for $35 at participating restaurants. Make your reservation today.
Recommended restaurants to try:
- Aureole – Mon – Fri: Lunch
- EN Japanese Brasserie – Mon – Fri: Lunch & Dinner, Sunday: Dinner
- Café Boulud – Mon – Fri: Lunch
- Le Cirque – Mon – Fri: Lunch & Dinner
- Mesa Grill – Mon – Fri: Lunch & Dinner
- Megu – Mon – Fri: Dinner, Sun: Dinner
- Nougatine at Jean Georges – Mon – Fri: Lunch & Dinner
Note: Saturdays are excluded; Sunday participation optional. Prices are per person and do not include beverage, tax or gratuity. Not all participating restaurants offer the NYC Restaurant Week menu at both meals (lunch and dinner).