The Sonos One (Gen 1) connects wirelessly with other Sonos Home Sound System speakers to play music in any or every room. It has built-in Apple AirPay 2 and Amazon Alexa smart voice assistant.
Sonos is offering $20 off their Sonos One Smart Speaker w/ Amazon Alexa, $50 off a two-pack of the Sonos One, and $100 off a four-pack with Free Shipping for a limited time. They are also offering $20 off the Sonos One HAY Edition and $100 off their Sonos Connect:Amp with Free Shipping for a limited time.
- Echo Dot current-gen (@Target) for $24 (regularly $49.99)
- Echo Dot second-gen (@Target) for $19.99 (regularly $39.99)
- Echo current-gen (@Target) for $69 (regularly $99.99)
- Echo Plus current-gen for $109 (regularly $149.99)
- Echo Spot (@Target) for $89.99 (regularly $129.99), 2 for $159.98
- Echo Show current-gen (@Target) for $179.99 (regularly $229.99), 2 for $339.98
- Sonos One (@Best Buy) is $174.99 (regularly $199.99)
- Sonos Beam is $349 (regularly $399)
HDTVs offer an amazing picture but often lack the powerful, realistic sounds that movie, music, and gaming enthusiasts enjoy. The SONOS PLAYBAR wireless soundbar delivers sophisticated home theater acoustics and wirelessly streams all the music on earth through one streamlined, easy-to-use soundbar.
The nine-speaker design (six mid woofer, three tweeter) of SONOS PLAYBAR complements cinematic HD televisions with richly textured HiFi sound for TV, web, movies, or video games. It automatically adjusts to the differences between shoot-’em-up action flicks, Shakespearean dramas, and live concerts to deliver the sound as it was intended.
It connects to your TV with a single cable and plays all sources, including satellite boxes and game consoles. You can use PLAYBAR alone or extend the Sonos experience beyond the TV room by adding as many Sonos players throughout your home as you wish. Play different songs in one room or blast the same song everywhere, in perfect party sync.